In celebration of The Fresh Market’s new look in the Triangle, the specialty grocer will host grand reopening events at all seven Triangle-area locations on December 7 starting at 8 a.m. with giveaways and in-store promotions. The first 50 shoppers to visit the store will receive a free meal for four from The Fresh Market’s signature Little Big Meal program. Festivities will continue on Saturday, December 10 with live entertainment, food sampling and additional giveaways.
The Fresh Market, a specialty grocery retailer focused on providing fresh, delicious fare, locally sourced products, convenient meal solutions and an expanding selection of household items in an inviting atmosphere
Refreshed stores re-open on Wednesday, December 7 at 8 a.m.
Grand Reopening celebrations continue on Saturday, December 10
Triangle Grand Reopening Celebrations
Grand reopening activities take place on Wednesday, December 7 and Saturday, December 10 beginning at 8 a.m.:
Wednesday, December 7
- FREE meal for four from The Fresh Market’s signature Little Big Meal program for the first 50 shoppers
- Special samplings: Kerrygold butter; The Republic of Tea; Smarty Pants Vitamins
Saturday, December 10
- FREE TFM Apple Pies for the first 100 shoppers
- FREE reusable shopping bags for the first 700 shoppers
- FREE mini cupcakes for 250 shoppers from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Grilling demonstrations featuring The Fresh Market’s gourmet beef burgers and a variety of sausage samplings from 1-5 p.m.
- New sampling station offering tastes of the week’s Little Big Meal, including pasta (at select stores)
- Chef demonstrations featuring crab cakes and Thai coconut curry chicken
- Special samplings: Kerrygold butter; The Republic of Tea; Good Health - Veggie Chips & Stix; Chia Fruit Spreads
- Live music from local artists from 1-5 p.m.:
- 3655 SW Cary Parkway, Cary, N.C.: Brooke Hatala and Kaylin Roberson
- 6325 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh, N.C.: Sensory Expressions
- 400 Woodburn Road, Raleigh, N.C.: Evan & Dana
- 1200-A Raleigh Road, Chapel Hill, N.C.: Quarter Moon Jazz Quartet
- 4215 University Drive, Durham, N.C.: Stanley Baird Group
- 155 Beverly Lane, Southern Pines, N.C.: Moore Philharmonic Orchestra
- 230 Glensford Drive, Fayetteville, N.C.: Jill Charles
- On Sunday, December 11 from 1-4 p.m., Nascar driver Cory Lajoie will make a special appearance at The Fresh Market located at 3655 SW Cary Parkway
The Fresh Market’s Triangle-area stores:
3655 SW Cary Parkway, Cary, N.C.
6325 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh, N.C.
400 Woodburn Road, Raleigh, N.C.
1200-A Raleigh Road, Chapel Hill, N.C.
4215 University Drive, Durham, N.C.
155 Beverly Lane, Southern Pines, N.C.
230 Glensford Drive, Fayetteville, N.C.