Drawing inspiration from its neighborhood, the store will incorporate mid-century modern décor (with bilingual elements in both English and Spanish), natural light, interior copper finishes and a mezzanine floor that overlooks the entire store. Signage will clearly designate each department, guide those shopping with dietary restrictions or food allergies, highlight organic products and inspire shoppers to explore new tastes.
The specialty grocer is proud to support the communities it serves and will feature produce from Florida farmers such as Wish Farms and Pero Family Farms. The Fresh Market is also committed to enriching the lives of people within the communities it serves by engaging its neighbors to help relive hunger insecurity. The new Doral store will partner with and provide regular food donations to Feeding South Florida.
On Wednesday, May 24 at 7:30 a.m., The Fresh Market invites the community to celebrate the grand opening of its 46th store in the state of Florida and 175th store nationwide.
The Fresh Market is a specialty grocer focused on providing fresh, delicious food with friendly service in a warm and inviting atmosphere. From seasonally fresh produce to exceptional quality meat and seafood, signature baked goods and thousands of organic options, The Fresh Market is dedicated to offering guests the most delicious ingredients and inspiring meal solutions.
The Fresh Market
3580 NW 83rd Street
Doral, Fla. 33166
Doral Grand Opening
The Fresh Market’s grand opening festivities will kick-off Wednesday, May 24 at 7:30 a.m., and doors will open at 8 a.m. The Doral community is invited to enjoy not-to-miss chef demonstrations, in-store sampling, live entertainment, special deals, giveaways and more through Sunday, May 28.
Wednesday, May 24
- Ribbon cutting with Doral Mayor Juan Carlos Bermudez with live music featuring RythmTrail Steel Drum Band
- FREE meal for four from The Fresh Market’s signature Little Big Meal program for the first 50 guests in line
- FREE reusable shopping bags for the first 1,000 guests
- Chef demonstrations featuring crab cakes and Thai coconut curry chicken
- Grilling demonstrations featuring The Fresh Market’s gourmet beef burgers and a variety of Italian sausages
- Food sampling throughout the store, including favorites from Stonewall Kitchen, Tessemae’s Dressings and Republic of Tea
- “Cracking of the Parmesan” and tasting, featuring a 75-pound wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano, which is known worldwide as the “King of Italian Cheeses”
Thursday, May 25 – Friday, May 26
- Cooking demonstrations featuring The Fresh Market’s Little Big Meal
- Food sampling throughout the store, including favorites from the bakery and produce departments
Saturday, May 27
- FREE 16-ounce bag of The Fresh Market’s Organic Blue Tortilla Chips and a 16-ounce jar of its signature “Nom Nom” medium salsa for the first 50 guests
- Celebratory mini cupcake sampling from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Grilling demonstrations featuring The Fresh Market’s gourmet beef burgers and Italian sausages
- Chef demonstrations featuring seared shrimp with herbed lemon butter sauce and blackened steak with cabernet blue cheese
- Food sampling throughout the store, including several varieties of Lantana hummus, Hubbard peanuts and Counter Culture coffee
- Live music featuring RythmTrail Steel Drum Band from 1-5 p.m.
Sunday, May 28
- Chef demonstrations featuring Texas beef tacos and white bean turkey chili
- Food sampling throughout the store, including Earthbound Farms salads, fresh mozzarella, grape tomato and basil skewers and The Fresh Market’s caramel & cookies gelato