The Fresh Market provides inspiration for the New Year with sampling events
Specialty grocer announces schedule of in-store sampling events; celebrates a fresh year with delicious food ideas
Thursday, December 28, 2017 —
The Fresh Market is a specialty grocer focused on providing fresh, delicious food with friendly service in a warm and inviting atmosphere. From seasonally fresh produce to exceptional meat and seafood, signature baked goods and thousands of organic options, The Fresh Market is dedicated to offering guests the most delicious ingredients and inspiring meal solutions.
The Fresh Market’s January happenings
The Fresh Market’s 176 store locations warmly welcome guests to experience the following sampling events and meal deals this January:
Light and Healthy Sampling Events – January 6-7 from noon-4 p.m. each day
The Fresh Market will ring in a new year with inspiration for delicious, nutritious meals to start off resolutions on the right foot! In-store samplings range from slow cooker ideas, including bone broth and a chili kit, to vegetables galore for a light fare prepared perfectly in a skillet. Don’t forget the snacks! A nut station will offer tastes of nuts, granola, yogurt and more to round out a balanced diet.
Sampling stations in each department will offer appetizing and healthy choices:
- Sip on chicken fajita soup made from Pacific bone broths – packed with protein and slowly simmered fresh vegetables; antibiotic and hormone-free chicken; The Fresh market’s Nom Nom mild salsa; chili veggie kit prepped directly in the produce department – bursting with bell peppers (red, yellow, green), white onion, poblano pepper and minced garlic; The Fresh Market’s blackened spice rub/marinade; and kosher salt
- Sample The Fresh Market’s exclusive savory swirl breads pre-sliced in three flavors: tomato basil focaccia, Italian olive focaccia and parmesan garlic focaccia. Spread natural Kerrygold butter on top for a tasty snack
- Savor a variety of veggie noodles, including zucchini, butternut squash, beet, sweet potato and yellow squash – a fresh and healthy substitute for pasta; pair with The Fresh Market’s plum tomato basil sauce for a delectable 100 percent natural topping
- Get all the flavor of a fully loaded potato with a fraction of the carbs with the cauliflower bacon salad, made with cauliflower, mayonnaise, shredded cheddar, cooked bacon, green onions, The Fresh Market seasonings, garlic and lemon zest
- Satisfy sweet tooth cravings with Dardiman’s apple crisps, loaded with Granny Smith apple flavors, paired with 100 percent almond or peanut butter; top it off with Lavva yogurt – a non-dairy alternative derived from pili nuts – including two topping options: cashews with blueberry cranberry quinoa and almonds with cherry chia quinoa
Beef Tenderloins Cutting on the Floor – January 13-14 from noon-4 p.m. each day
Guests looking to cook up a delectable meal with a sizzling entrée can visit The Fresh Market for cut-to-order premium choice whole beef tenderloins. Located in the meat department, steaks can be custom cut to any desired thickness by a certified meat cutter.
Seafood Sampling Event – January 20-21 from noon-4 p.m. each day
For an easy and appetizing way to squeeze in a healthy meal, The Fresh Market is sampling Atlantic salmon with asparagus in the seafood department. Made to warm up in the microwave, the entrée is cooked in a single serving steam bag with a tender, flaky finish – perfect for a decadent lunch or quick dinner!
The Big Game Sampling Events – January 27-28 from noon-4 p.m. each day
The greatest event in football is right around the corner, and The Fresh Market is serving up victorious flavors to prepare an ultimate feast to wrap up the season. A party isn’t complete without a variety of chips, salsas and dips – available for hosts to sample and select the perfect pairings. Finger foods and appetizers are also a must to snack on while watching the big game!
Sampling stations throughout the store will inspire hosts and hostesses to create the No. 1 spread:
- Dip The Fresh Market’s organic tortilla chips – which use an authentic, traditional recipe with high quality, organic and non-GMO ingredients – in The Fresh Market’s Nom Nom salsa, made from only fresh ingredients and available in in the produce department
- Pair tortilla chips with guacamole, expertly packaged keeping the snack wholesome and nutritious, and spicy southwest dip prepared directly in stores
- Nibble on mini bagel pizza bites – handmade the traditional way in Brooklyn, New York – with pepperoni slices made from all natural, grain-fed pork and beef
- Bite into a super hoagie available in three different flavors: Italian, turkey and vegetarian. These three foot long sandwiches – serving at least 12 people – can be special ordered to complete a spread to curb hunger cravings to the end zone
- Taste the variety of The Fresh Market’s frozen appetizers and party platters – convenient for easy additions to any gathering. Add The Fresh Market’s organic Dijon mustard and Sir Kensington ketchup to top off the tasty sides
Guests may visit thefreshmarket.com for more information and event updates.
WHERE: The Fresh Market’s 176 store locations nationwide
For local store information, please visit thefreshmarket.com/locatemystore.
MORE INFO: For more information, please visit thefreshmarket.com and The Fresh Market on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.