The Fresh Market kicks off savory fall season with sampling events this September
Specialty grocer announces fresh schedule of in-store sampling events; celebrates last days of summer and start of tailgating season
Wednesday, August 23, 2017 —
The Fresh Market is a specialty grocer focused on providing fresh, delicious food with friendly service in a warm and inviting atmosphere. From seasonally fresh produce to exceptional quality meat and seafood, signature baked goods and thousands of organic options, The Fresh Market is dedicated to offering guests the most delicious ingredients and inspiring meal solutions.
The Fresh Market’s September happenings
The Fresh Market’s 176 store locations warmly welcome guests to experience the following sampling events and meal deals this September:
Labor Day Sampling Events – September 2-3 from 2-6 p.m. each day
The Fresh Market will soak up the last tastes of the season with sizzling summer favorites at the Labor Day sampling event from September 2-3. Juicy gourmet burgers (made in-house daily); all-beef hot dogs; and fresh watermelon and pineapple will be served fresh-off-the grill outside. Other samplings include Dewey’s Crackers, an exclusive found only at The Fresh Market, served in four southern-inspired flavors! Guests can also satisfy their sweet tooth with ice cream sandwiches made fresh in the bakery – the coolest way to celebrate the holiday weekend!
Sampling stations in each department will offer tastes of Labor Day treats:
- Enjoy outdoor sampling of gourmet burgers, ground fresh daily and handmade in store with fresh-baked golden potato hamburger buns; 100 percent, all-beef hot dogs with soft golden potato hot dog buns; and freshly cut pineapple and seedless watermelon
- Shop the farmer’s market stand, packed with The Fresh Market’s seasonal produce, such as crisp corn and juicy watermelon
- Sample Dewey’s crackers, bursting with southern-style inspired flavors, such as Carolina-style barbecue, chipotle cheddar cornbread, low country boil and sharp aged cheddar, ideal for dipping in fresh-made spicy southwest dip
- Cool off at the ice cream sandwich station with fresh-baked mini chocolate chip cookies and vanilla bean ice cream
- Sip an aromatic cup of The Fresh Market’s signature coffee blends, including The Fresh Market blend, Colombian supremo and Georgia pecan, alongside tasty chocolate malt balls
Tailgating Sampling Events – September 16-17 from 2-6 p.m. each day
Football season is underway, and two baseball teams will soon head to the playoffs! The Fresh Market has all the essentials for an unforgettable tailgate spread. Steak bites, roasted wings, deli pinwheels, southwest dip and more delicious game day favorites will be served throughout the store during the sampling events from September 16-17. The Fresh Market offers a front row seat to the most delicious snacks on the field!
Sampling stations throughout the store will inspire guests for their next tailgating event:
- Snack on flank steak bites cooked in-store, served with blue cheese horseradish dip
- Savor The Fresh Market’s roasted wings with choice of natural, teriyaki, buffalo or barbecue flavors and deli pinwheel sandwiches with choice of Virginia ham and Swiss; roast beef and Wisconsin cheddar; or smoked turkey and Havarti – all available to order for the tastiest tailgating snack
- Take a bite (or two) of French rounds made with baguettes coated with olive oil, then flavored with seasonings and toasted to perfection, pleasantly paired with spicy southwest dip
- Taste a variety of Frontera tortilla chips served with roasted tomato, tomatillo and jalapeno salsas along with fresh guacamole
- Rev up the energy with The Fresh Market’s blends of coffee, featuring Jamaican blue mountain blend, New Orleans French roast and butterscotch caramel bliss, available to pair with a sweet and salty snack mix or Vosges chocolate bars
Guests may visit thefreshmarket.com for more information and event updates.
WHERE: The Fresh Market’s 176 store locations nationwide
For local store information, please visit thefreshmarket.com/locatemystore.
MORE INFO: For more information, please visit thefreshmarket.com and The Fresh Market on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.