The Fresh Market’s signature “Little Big Meal” program has been taking the guesswork out of preparing a deliciously different dinner at an affordable price for busy families each week since 2014. Available at all of the grocer’s 176 stores nationwide, grab-and-go meals offer satisfying solutions to the perennial “What’s for dinner?” question. Guests may simply stop by the “Little Big Meal” display any day of the week to choose from a variety of fresh ingredient options to help make every day eating nothing short of extraordinary.
Each “Little Big Meal” recipe is tastefully curated with the season’s finest quality, hand-picked ingredients and offers a quick and easy wholesome meal for four – available throughout the month for $25 or less!
- November 29-December 5 – Chili ($20)
- Warm up on crisp nights with this delicious chili! Choose a hearty protein, ranging from ground turkey or ground sirloin and combine with a chili kit full of vegetables, including green, yellow and red bell peppers, poblano peppers, white onion and minced garlic. Mix it all together with a choice of Frontera black bean, Texas or white bean chili starters and add hearty flavor with The Fresh Market’s own organic black, cannellini or dark red kidney beans. Sprinkle in one of The Fresh Market’s cheese shreds in Mexican mix, mild or sharp cheddar and add a delicious dollop of Daisy brand sour cream or sour cream light. Serve with six warm, corn muffins and enjoy a feast sure to please the whole family!
- December 6- 12 – Chicken Noodle Soup ($20)
- Nothing warms the soul and the stomach like chicken noodle soup! This classic Little Big Meal starts with chicken breast cubes paired with choice of Mrs. Millers old fashioned extra wide, wide or medium egg noodles combined with a chicken soup kit full of veggies and spices such as white onion, carrots, celery, minced garlic, thyme and bay leaves for extra flavor. Maximize tastes with not one, but two broths! Choose two from chicken, chicken low sodium or vegetable broth and serve alongside a fresh, green salad in chopped sesame Asian, chopped sunflower crunch, chopped poppyseed, ultimate Caesar or endless summer. Soak up the extra broth by serving this soothing soup alongside six rosemary sea salt rolls!
- December 13-19 – Lasagna ($25)
- As family begins to arrive in town, keep things simple and satisfying with this fan favorite! With both meat and vegetarian options, this delicious lasagna is ready to heat and serve. Balance out the meal with a fresh, green salad, choosing from a blend of baby arugula, kale, lettuce, spinach, mixed greens or romaine heart leaves. Serve with six take-and-bake garlic knots and finish off with a cooling touch of Talenti gelato in a variety of flavors, including Belgium milk chocolate, black raspberry chocolate chip, caramel cookie crunch, cinnamon peach biscuit, Mediterranean mint, Southern butter pecan and many more!
- December 20-26 – Chicken Pot Pie ($20)
- Holiday celebrations are in full swing and so is last-minute meal prep! Thankfully, this Little Big Meal chicken pot pie makes feeding the family simple. Pair it with a choice of green salad, from Asian sesame, fresh harvest, garden medley, hearty greens, southwest, strawberry harvest, sunflower kale or sweet kale. Choose between organic garlic or organic Italian bread for a satisfying side and top it off with choice of a dozen mini cupcakes, with flavors including vanilla, red velvet, chocolate, strawberry swirl, cookies and cream, pumpkin and Christmas. It’s a feast fit for hungry holiday stomachs!
The Fresh Market’s 176 store locations nationwide
For local store information, please visit www.thefreshmarket.com/locatemystore.
For more information on the “Little Big Meals” program, ingredients and recipe ideas, please visit www.thefreshmarket.com/littlebigmeal and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.