The Fresh Market celebrates the season with Valentine’s Day and grab-and-go “Little Big Meal” offerings to love
Specialty grocer makes dining at home delicious and affordable with inspiring meal solutions each week
The Fresh Market is a specialty grocer focused on providing fresh, delicious food with friendly service in a warm and inviting atmosphere. From seasonally fresh produce to exceptional meat and seafood, signature baked goods and thousands of organic options, The Fresh Market is dedicated to offering guests the most delicious ingredients and inspiring meal solutions.
For a deliciously romantic dinner without the hassle of restaurant reservations, The Fresh Market is offering its signature Valentine’s Meal for $49.99, available for order beginning January 24 with in-store pick up and purchase February 12, 13 and 14 at all 176 store locations. Choose two Chateaubriand-cut filet mignons or North Atlantic lobster tails -- or one of each -- and serve with Yukon gold whipped potatoes alongside asparagus tips, ready to be perfectly seared. Complete the event with a dozen chocolate dipped strawberries and set the mood with a dozen roses. Now that’s love at first bite!
The Fresh Market’s signature “Little Big Meal” program has been taking the guesswork out of preparing a deliciously different dinner at an affordable price for busy families each week since 2014. Available at all of the grocer’s 176 stores nationwide, grab-and-go meals offer satisfying solutions to the perennial “What’s for dinner?” question. Guests may simply stop by the “Little Big Meal” display any day of the week to choose from a variety of fresh ingredient options to help make every day eating nothing short of extraordinary.
Each “Little Big Meal” recipe is tastefully curated with the season’s finest quality, hand-picked ingredients and offers a quick and easy wholesome meal for four – available throughout the month for $25 or less!
- January 31-February 6 – Chili ($20)
- Nothing warms hearts and stomachs on a cold winter night like a delicious bowl of chili! This “Little Big Meal” will leave everyone’s cravings satisfied. Start things out with choice of ground turkey or extra lean ground sirloin, and combine with a chili kit full of veggies, including bell peppers, white onion, poblano pepper and minced garlic along with Frontera chili starter in black bean, white bean or Texas. Add protein with choice of The Fresh Market’s own organic black, cannellini or dark red kidney beans and cheese shreds in Mexican mix and mild or sharp cheddar. Add a dollop of Daisy brand sour cream on top and serve with six warm corn muffins – perfection!
- February 7-14 (Valentine’s Day included) - Pasta ($20)
- Guests love this “Little Big Meal” so much, The Fresh Market is offering it for an additional day! This fan favorite starts with choice of ground turkey, extra lean ground sirloin or peeled and deveined shrimp. Combine it all together with a pasta sauce kit, which includes a smattering of delicious fresh flavors, including diced tomatoes, cubed bell peppers, sliced white mushrooms, onions, garlic and oregano, and add choice of Dave’s gourmet pasta sauce in roasted garlic, butternut squash, wild mushroom or spicy or red heirloom. Pair it all perfectly with The Fresh Market’s own garlic and herb or plain linguine, angel hair or spinach fettucine and serve with six take-and-bake garlic knots! For dessert, keep it crunchy with a selection of biscotti or biscottini in flavors including vanilla almond, cranberry walnut, double chocolate, chocolate almond, almond and cranberry pistachio.
- February 15-20 – Shepherd’s Pie ($20)
- The comforting taste of this “Little Big Meal” is sure to please hungry tummies! Build a delicious base with choice of ground turkey or ground sirloin mixed with a Shepherd’s Pie kit, consisting of white onion, celery, carrot, garlic, peas and chives. Combine with choice of The Fresh Market’s own stock in all-natural beef, chicken or vegetable and fold in sourdough alpine, boule, loaf or large baguette. Add the signature layer with Yukon Gold whipped potatoes and serve alongside pillow cookies in almond, brownie, raspberry or peanut butter and jelly for dessert!
- February 21-27 – Noodle/Rice Bowls ($20)
- Kick off this tasty meal with choice of sirloin steak strips, chicken breast strips or peeled and deveined shrimp, combined with a stir fry kit and Hakabaku organic soba, udon noodles or Nishiki rice. Add zest with a selection of Saffron Road simmer sauces in flavors that include Korean stir fry, lemongrass basil, Thai red curry or tikki masala. End with a sweet taste, courtesy of 12 Crispie Cookies in a variety of flavors, including chocolate chip, heath, salted caramel, oatmeal raisin, cranberry almond, snickerdoodle or brownie.
The Fresh Market’s 176 store locations nationwide
For local store information, please visit www.thefreshmarket.com/locatemystore.
For more information on the “Little Big Meals” program, ingredients and recipe ideas, please visit www.thefreshmarket.com/littlebigmeal and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
*Editor’s note: when referring to the specialty grocer, please use “The Fresh Market” not “Fresh Market.”