The Fresh Market’s signature “Little Big Meal” program has been taking the guesswork out of preparing a deliciously different dinner at an affordable price for busy families each week since 2014. Available at all of the grocer’s 176 stores nationwide, grab-and-go meals offer satisfying solutions to the perennial “What’s for dinner?” question. Guests may simply stop by the “Little Big Meal” display any day of the week to choose from a variety of fresh ingredient options to help make every day eating nothing short of extraordinary.
Each “Little Big Meal” recipe is tastefully curated with the season’s finest quality, hand-picked ingredients and offers a quick and easy wholesome meal for four – available throughout the month for $25 or less!
- September 27 – October 3 – Lettuce Wraps ($20)
- Fresh and flavorful are at the forefront of this Little Big Meal! Keep it simple with a choice between ground pork, ground chicken or tofu and pour into romaine hearts with the help of a lettuce wrap veggie kit. Season with a drizzle of The Fresh Market’s own gluten free teriyaki, sesame garlic or Thai peanut sauce, and serve alongside a choice of vegetable or Thai spring rolls or pork or chicken pot stickers. This healthy meal choice is balanced with a sweet treat for the family! A variety of delicious pound cake flavors are available for dessert, including cranberry orange, French vanilla, blueberry, lemon and pumpkin chocolate chip.
- October 4-10 – Chili ($20)
- As the weather starts to cool down, what’s more satisfying than a hearty bowl of chili? Start with a choice of ground turkey or extra lean ground sirloin, seasoned with a chili kit and choice of Frontera chili starter sauces in black bean, Texas or white bean. Add extra protein with The Fresh Market’s own organic beans in black, cannellini or dark red kidney and top with gooey cheese shreds in Mexican mix mild cheddar or sharp cheddar. Serve warm with six corn muffins to satisfy on brisk, fall evenings.
- October 11-17 – Chicken Parmesan ($20)
- This fan favorite Little Big Meal is back with the flavors of Italy! Chicken parmesan is served alongside De Cecco linguine di passero, angel hair or spaghetti pasta and Lucini Rustic sauce in rustic tomato basil, Tuscan marinara, roasted garlic marinara or rustic tomato vodka. Top it off with a sprinkle of cheese shreds in Italian blend or mozzarella and serve with a crisp, fresh Earthbound chopped salad kit in Asian, barbecue ranch or Southwest. Buon appetito!
- October 18-24 – Burgers ($20)
- Fire up the grill and bring the party back state-side with this classic meal that is sure to please! Choose four gourmet burgers in bacon cheddar, blue cheese, portabella Gouda or garden fresh turkey. All delicious options are perfectly paired with gourmet brioche hamburger buns with choice of The Fresh Market’s thinly sliced cheese in American, mild cheddar, Colby jack, Havarti, mozzarella, pepper jack, provolone or Swiss. Just try to keep hungry hands off the selection of Alexia fries, served alongside this juicy burger! Options include crinkle cut, waffle, natural cut Julienne, seasoned and more! Keep it fresh and green with choice of salad including Asian sesame, fresh harvest, garden medley, Southwest and sweet kale. This meal will have the family all fired up and ready to savor eating outdoors!
- October 25-31 – Noodle or Rice Bowls ($20)
- Bowls are an incredibly balanced option that everyone will enjoy and this Little Big Meal is no exception. Start with a choice of protein, with options of sirloin steak strips, chicken breast strips or peeled and deveined shrimp. Grab a vegetable stir fry kit and toss in Hakabaku organic soba noodles, udon noodles or Nishiki premium rice. Season with Saffron Road simmer sauce in Korean stir fry, lemongrass basil, Thai red curry or tikka masala, and finish the meal on a sweet note with choice of almond, brownie, raspberry or peanut butter and jelly pillow cookies. Healthy, simple and delicious – what could be better?
The Fresh Market’s 176 store locations nationwide
For local store information, please visit www.thefreshmarket.com/locatemystore.
For more information on the “Little Big Meals” program, ingredients and recipe ideas, please visit www.thefreshmarket.com/littlebigmeal and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.