WHAT/WHEN: The Fresh Market’s June happenings
The Fresh Market’s 175 store locations warmly welcome guests to enjoy the following sampling events and meal deal this June:
The Fresh Pick: Melons – June 3-4 from 2-6 p.m. each day
Stop by The Fresh Market on June 3-4 for The Fresh Pick: Melons – a seasonal celebration of juicy fruit picked in the peak of ripeness and delivered directly to the specialty grocer. Guests will enjoy a sampling event to savor the refreshing tastes of watermelon and cantaloupe and discover a variety of unique melons such as Golden Kiss, a firm and deliciously sweet melon; Honey Kiss, a crisp melon with notes of honey; Sugar Kiss, an ultra-sweet, soft melon with hints of vanilla flavor; and Summer Kiss, a creamy and subtly-sweet melon reminiscent of a late summer afternoon.
During the celebration guests will discover the specialty grocer’s favorite ways to serve the delectable fruits:
- Slices of watermelon, cantaloupe, Kiss Melons and specialty melons, along with sips of Tsamma watermelon juice in the produce department
- Watermelon feta salad and prosciutto-wrapped melons in the deli department
- Watermelon refreshers in the Mind & Body department at select stores
Weekend Sampling Event – June 10-11 from 2-6 p.m. each day
To help guests explore new tastes this month, The Fresh Market will host a Weekend Sampling Event from June 10-11 to highlight its carefully curated selection of specialty products and showcase a variety of new items. True to its commitment to make everyday eating extraordinary, The Fresh Market has a robust program that routinely delivers new items, flavors and tastes to complete a meal.
Sampling Stations across the store will tempt the taste buds:
- Continue to enjoy The Fresh Pick: Melons with samplings of watermelon, cantaloupe and specialty melons in the produce department
- Sample premium cuts of boneless pork shoulder with Stonewall Kitchen honey barbeque sauce and broccoli cranberry slaw in the deli department
- Enjoy samplings of S’mores Cupcakes featuring toasted marshmallow buttercream icing and large chocolate dipped marshmallows in the bakery department
- Visit the specialty departments for samples of a variety of coffee blends including The Fresh Market’s signature Breakfast Blend, delicious bites of almond clusters, watermelon and coconut key lime taffy and chocolate seashells
Father’s Day Weekend Meal Deal – June 16-18
This Father’s Day, The Fresh Market is helping treat dad to a delicious meal deal he’ll love - for only $29.99. Available in-store from June 16-18, the Father’s Day meal deal features four gourmet burgers or bratwursts, smokehouse barbeque beans, creamy coleslaw, an Earthbound salad kit, crisp corn, freshly baked, savory hamburger or hotdog buns and an old-fashioned apple pie to top off the sweet deal. The Fresh Market will also offer custom cutting of premium whole beef tenderloin in the meat department from 2-6 p.m. on Saturday, June 17.
Salmon Season Sampling Event – June 24-25 from 2-6 p.m. each day
To kick off the official start of salmon season, The Fresh Market will highlight its premium selection of wild salmon including Sockeye, King or Coho (seasonal availability fluctuates) in the seafood department, offer custom cuts of salmon and tips to best prepare the fish at home, including The Fresh Market’s Seafood Steam Bags for simple, easy meal prep. Continue to enjoy The Fresh Pick: Melons with samplings as well as made-fresh-in-store fruit tarts topped with a pound of freshly glazed fruit and light pastry crème.
Guests may visit thefreshmarket.com for more information and event updates.
WHERE: The Fresh Market’s 175 store locations nationwide
For local store information, please visit thefreshmarket.com/your-market/store-locator.