WHAT/WHEN: The Fresh Market is taking the guesswork out of preparing a deliciously different meal each week with its “Little Big Meal” program. Available at all of the grocer’s 175 stores nationwide, the grab-and-go meals offer satisfying solutions to the perennial “What’s for dinner?” question. Guests may simply stop by the “Little Big Meal” display every day of the week to choose from a variety of fresh ingredient options to help make every day eating nothing short of extraordinary.
Each “Little Big Meal” recipe is tastefully curated with the finest quality, hand-picked ingredients of the season and offers a quick and easy wholesome meal for four – available throughout the month for $25 or less! Guests can visit The Fresh Market any day of the week in June to pick up the following simple and delicious meals:
- May 31-June 6 – Roasted Chicken Roll Ups ($20)
- The Fresh Market’s Roasted Chicken Roll Ups with Vegetables are available in four flavor-packed combinations –parmesan, portabella, venezia and cordon bleu. The meal also comes with a roasting kit including farm-fresh broccoli, red potatoes, cauliflower, zucchini and thyme. To round out the delectable dinner, choose between pesto or honey-lemon bowtie salad and a variety of freshly baked, eight-count cookies from the bakery for dessert.
- June 7-13 – Summer Pasta ($25)
- Choose between the finest quality of sirloin steak, chicken strips, shrimp or portabella mushroom caps for The Fresh Market’s Summer Pasta Little Big Meal. Round out the recipe with a primavera vegetable kit and a choice between four varieties of Garofalo noodles. Top off the seasonal pasta with Brianna’s asiago Caesar, buttermilk ranch, Dijon honey mustard, ginger mandarin or poppy seed dressing. The meal also includes crusty Italiano bread and a choice between 12 flavors of Graeters ice cream.
- June 14-20 – Chicken on the Grill ($20)
- Fire up the grill for The Fresh Market’s Chicken on the Grill Little Big Meal! Choose between all-natural marinated chicken cutlets with teriyaki, barbeque or Anything Goes sauce to cook alongside The Fresh Market’s hand-picked vegetable grilling kit. Round out the meal with Lundberg’s organic Spanish rice or basil bell pepper, rosemary or Spanish style quinoa and rice mix. As a sweet treat, choose between lemon, fudge or cream cheese brownie bars.
- June 21-27 – Kabobs ($25)
- Select from The Fresh Market’s hand-picked kabob ingredients to cook up barbeque or teriyaki pork or chicken skewers accompanied by seasonal vegetable or tropical fruit skewers. The meal also comes with pita pocket bread, a Mediterranean pasta salad and a choice between five Yasso Greek yogurt bars. Perfect for any porch-side night, The Fresh Market’s Little Big Meal Kabobs are bursting with flavor – without the stress or mess!
WHERE: The Fresh Market’s 175 store locations nationwide
For local store information, please visit thefreshmarket.com/your-market/store-locator.
MORE INFO: For more information on the “Little Big Meals” program, ingredients and recipe ideas, please visit thefreshmarket.com/specials/little-big-meal and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.